15-Minute Cheesy Spinach Soup Recipe: This Quick Soup Recipe Is a Dinner Miracle (Just Add a Salad) by Donna John
My kids love this cheesy spinach soup recipe. It's ready in about 15 minutes and you can keep everything on hand to make it anytime. Gotta love that. Plus it's a complete meal if you add a healthy salad.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chicken broth
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) evaporated milk
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 16 ounces cubed Velveeta or shredded American cheese
Here's how you make it:
- In a large soup pot, combine the broth, spinach and onion powder. Bring to a boil.
- While the soup is coming to a boil, combine the milk and flour until it’s smooth and has no lumps. Add mixture to the soup when it comes to a boil. Stir well to combine.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Add the cheese and cook, stirring, until melted.
Yep, it's really that easy! Served with a salad it's a quick vegetarian meal.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup Bowls $7 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Evaporated Milk $1 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Processed Cheese Loaf $6 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.