Easy Mummy Cupcakes Recipe: Mum's the Word on How Easy This Halloween Cupcake Is to Make by Donna John
a year ago
Add to collection
If you can pipe a straight line, you can make these sweet mummy cupcakes. They’ll become a Halloween tradition!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients to make it)
- black baking liners
- vanilla icing
- cake decorating bag
- wide cake decorating tip
- edible eyes
Here’s how you make it:
- Bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes using baking liners. Cool.
- Fill a decorating bag fitted with a wide tip with the vanilla icing.
- Attach the edible eyes using a dab of the icing.
- Pipe random lines (avoiding the eyes) to form the mummy.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Candy Eyeballs $5 & Up
Foil Bake Cups, Black $3 & Up
Cake Piping Kits $8 & Up
Cake Decorating Tips $6 & Up
Cake Decorating Bags $5 & Up
Vanilla Icing $3 & Up
Chocolate Cake Mixes $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.