Healthy Sandwiches: How to Make a Satisfying Superfoods Sandwich by Donna John
We've all heard about superfoods – and most of us love a good sandwich. Combine the two by making this healthy vegetarian sandwich for lunch or dinner. For a crunchier sandwich, toast the bread.
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 large avocado
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/3 cup pea shoots, baby arugula or baby spinach
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Mash half of it in a small bowl. Cut the other half in slices.
- Spread the mashed avocado on two slices of the bread. Top with the avocado slices.
- Add chopped hard-boiled egg.
- Add the sliced radishes.
- Top with pea shoots, baby arugula or baby spinach.
- Top each sandwich with the other slice of bread. Makes two sandwiches.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.