Easy Hummus Recipes: This Creamy White Bean Hummus Recipe With Avocado & Cilantro Bucks Tradition by Donna John
Typical hummus is made with chickpeas, but this Mexican-inspired white bean hummus recipe version gets its creaminess from beans. When you taste it, you'll be glad it bucked tradition.
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and ribs removed
- 4 teaspoons tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
Here's how you make it:
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor or blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Season with more salt and black pepper, if desired. Serve with pita or tortilla chips. It’s also great as a sandwich spread or served as a dip with raw veggies.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hummus Cookbooks $3 & Up
Food Processors $25 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Cannellini Beans $1 & Up
Tahini $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.