Halloween Hack: How to Turn Pre-made Sweets Into Ghost Treats Fast! by Christine Jones
10 months ago
Ghost treats are a super easy way to dress up your favorite brownies, bar cookies or Rice Krispies Treats and turn them into spooky ghoulish ghosts!
- favorite homemade or store-bought brownies, bar cookies or Rice Krispies Treats
- white chocolate melting wafers or white candy melts
- mini chocolate chips
Here's how you make them:
- Place your brownies, bar cookies or Rice Krispies Treats on a serving tray.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the white chocolate pieces according to package directions.
- Dip a marshmallow into the melted chocolate and secure on top of brownie or cookie bar.
- Using a teaspoon gently pour some of the melted white chocolate over the marshmallow and bar.
- Dip two mini chocolate morsels into the melted chocolate and secure on the ghost as eyes.
Super cute for playdates and Halloween parties!