Easy Caramel Recipes: This Salted Maple Caramel Sauce Recipe Is Pure Indulgence by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Seconds Resident Chef
Oh, caramel. Who doesn't love you? This decadent salted maple caramel sauce makes a great gift – or keep it for yourself and drizzle on baked fruit, oatmeal or ice cream.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, at room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add sugar and whisk until mixture is thick and boiling, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and gradually whisk in cream in a steady, thin steam.
- Bring sauce back to a boil, whisking often, until reduced to 1 cup and it coats the back of a spoon, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Whisk in salt and maple syrup. Cool, cover and chill.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.