5-Ingredient Salted Maple Caramel Sauce Dessert Dip Recipe Is Pure Indulgence by Chef Gigi
Oh, caramel. Who doesn't love you? I know I do! This decadent salted maple caramel sauce recipe makes a great gift – or keep it for yourself and drizzle on baked fruit, oatmeal or ice cream.
This delicious dessert dip recipe pairs perfectly with my hot apple pie egg rolls recipe. So delicious, and cooks in only about 15 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Up to you!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, at room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add sugar and whisk until mixture is thick and boiling, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and gradually whisk in cream in a steady, thin steam.
- Bring sauce back to a boil, whisking often, until reduced to 1 cup and it coats the back of a spoon, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Whisk in salt and maple syrup. Cool, cover and chill.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Maple Syrup $6 & Up
Maple Sugar $7 & Up
Kosher Salt $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.