4-Ingredient Whole-Wheat Pancake Mix Recipe (No Preservatives) by Chef Gigi
The homemade whole-wheat pancake mix is made with four simple ingredients: organic white whole-wheat flour, organic cane sugar, baking powder and kosher salt. No preservatives or extras you don't need. Simply mix the ingredients together and store in an airtight container until ready to use.
To make the pancakes, combine 1 cup of pancake mix with one egg, 1 cup of buttermilk and 1 tablespoon of oil. Cook on a skillet or griddle until golden and delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 cups organic white whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dark place up to a month.
When ready to prepare, combine:
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon organic oil
- 1 cup of the mix
Here’s how to make it:
- Whisk the egg, buttermilk, oil and pancake mix in a bowl until combined.
- Heat a large pan or griddle over medium heat and oil with butter or coconut oil.
- Drop about 2 tablespoons of pancake mixture onto the griddle, making as many pancakes as you can fit. Cook for 2 minutes until bubbling. Flip pancakes and cook for an additional minute.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.