Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe: This Chicken Parmesan Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by Donna John
Who doesn't love chicken parmesan? This recipe will get you to the table so you can enjoy it – fast!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1/2-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- hot cooked spaghetti noodles
- Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Dip the chicken into the beaten egg and then into the breadcrumbs. Add to the hot skillet and cook until chicken is done and brown on both sides, about 7 to 9 minutes depending on how thick your chicken is. Remove chicken and set aside.
- To the same pan, heat the spaghetti sauce. Return chicken to the skillet, cover and cook on low about 5 minutes. Top with desired amount of the mozzarella cheese and cook until it has melted. Serve on top of hot spaghetti noodles. Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.