Cada Cada Toast Recipe: This Easy Avocado Toast Recipe Uses Sprouted Whole Grain Bread for Extra Protein by Chef Gigi
When you're looking for a quick, healthy and easy snack or lunch, you really can't beat avocado toast. My Cada Cada Toast (avocado toast) recipe is made with sprouted whole grain bread, which is high in protein and fiber. Try it the next time you need a nutritious light meal to keep you going!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices Ezekiel Whole Grain Sprouted Sesame Bread, toasted (or your favorite whole grain bread)
- 1 ripe succulent California avocado
- fresh ground pepper
- garlic salt
- random sliced veggies (I used red bell peppers, radishes, scallions and parsley)
Here’s how to make it:
- Toast the bread to desired texture.
- Cut open the avocado and mash.
- Add garlic salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pile high on toast and add veggies.
- Gobble it up!
Note about bread selection: This bread is a sprouted grain bread and contains things like legumes, millet, barley, oat, lentil and other grains that can provide a complete set of amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.