Hard-boiled Eggs: 7 Creative Ways to Jazz Up This Breakfast Staple! by Donna John
To lose a few pounds, I’m eating small meals throughout the day instead of three big ones. My favorite go-to breakfast is a hard-boiled egg, a mandarin orange and green tea. Protein-packed hard-boiled eggs are loaded with vitamins and minerals, but they can get boring. Here are seven ways to jazz up your hard-boiled egg!
- Tabasco sauce and black pepper
- a dollop of basil pesto
- place on a bed of arugula and drizzle with olive oil
- slice of avocado and diced jalapeno
- fresh herbs and a sprinkling of sea salt
- a teaspoon of hummus
- Sriracha or hot mustard and minced chives
How to you get creative with hard-boiled eggs?
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: