7 Creative Ways to Jazz Up Hard-Boiled Eggs! by Donna John
To lose a few pounds, I’m eating small meals throughout the day instead of three big ones. My favorite go-to breakfast is a hard-boiled egg, a mandarin orange and green tea. Protein-packed hard-boiled eggs are loaded with vitamins and minerals, but they can get boring. Here are seven ways to jazz up your hard-boiled egg!
- Tabasco sauce and black pepper
- a dollop of basil pesto.
- place on a bed of arugula and drizzle with olive oil
- slice of avocado and diced jalapeno
- fresh herbs and a touch of olive oil
- a teaspoon of hummus
- Sriracha or hot mustard and minced chives
Yum! Get creative with that egg!