Life Give You Lemons? Make These 3-Ingredient Lemon Cake Mix Cookies! by Kathy Widenhouse
Lemon cake mix cookies are so simple even kids can make them. Also called 1-2-3 Cookies, they have (surprise) just three ingredients!
- 1 box (16 ounces) lemon cake mix
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- powdered sugar
Here's how to make them:
- Place the cake mix, egg and whipped topping in a bowl. Mix until dough is well blended and cake mix is absorbed.
- Place the powdered sugar in a shallow dish or on a plate.
- Form the dough into round 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in powdered sugar. Place cookies on ungreased baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 9-12 minutes, one baking sheet at a time, until cookies are set. Cookie surfaces will appear crinkled. Do not over bake.
- Remove cookie sheets from the oven. Allow cookies to sit for 1 minute before using a spatula to transfer them to a wire rack. Cool completely.
Store cookies in an airtight container using waxed paper or parchment paper to separate layers. Read more about these cookies here!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: