Life Give You Lemons? Make These 3-Ingredient Lemon Cake Mix Cookies! by Kathy Widenhouse
Lemon cake mix cookies are so simple even kids can make them. Also called 1-2-3 Cookies, they have (surprise) just three ingredients!
- 1 box (16 ounces) lemon cake mix
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- powdered sugar
Here's how to make them:
- Place the cake mix, egg and whipped topping in a bowl. Mix until dough is well blended and cake mix is absorbed.
- Place the powdered sugar in a shallow dish or on a plate.
- Form the dough into round 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in powdered sugar. Place cookies on ungreased baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 9-12 minutes, one baking sheet at a time, until cookies are set. Cookie surfaces will appear crinkled. Do not over bake.
- Remove cookie sheets from the oven. Allow cookies to sit for 1 minute before using a spatula to transfer them to a wire rack. Cool completely.
Store cookies in an airtight container using waxed paper or parchment paper to separate layers. Read more about these cookies Cookie-Elf.com!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.