3-Ingredient Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe: When Life Doesn't Give You Lemons by Kathy Widenhouse
This easy lemon cake mix cookie recipe is so simple even kids can make it. Make a batch when life doesn't give you lemons!
You could substitute a white cake mix for the yellow. For added lemon flavor, throw in some fresh lemon zest.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- powdered sugar (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Place the cake mix, egg and whipped topping in a bowl. Mix until dough is well blended and cake mix is absorbed.
- Place the powdered sugar in a shallow dish or on a plate.
- Form the dough into round 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in powdered sugar. Place cookies on ungreased baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 9 to 12 minutes, one baking sheet at a time, until cookies are set. Cookie surfaces will appear crinkled. Do not over bake.
- Remove cookie sheets from the oven. Allow cookies to sit for 1 minute before using a spatula to transfer them to a wire rack. Cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Lemon Cake Mix $1 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.