Leprechaun Rice Krispies Treats Recipe: Charm Your Family With This Easy & Fun St. Patrick's Day Dessert by Christine Jones
Leprechaun Rice Krispies treats are a twist on an old favorite, with the added benefit of Lucky Charms cereal – so you get the best of both worlds! There are lots of recipes for Lucky Charms treats, but I'm partial to traditional Rice Krispies treats – then we just steal some marshmallows from our Lucky Charms cereal.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) regular-size marshmallows
- green food coloring
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal, to taste
Here's how to make them:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Add the food coloring until you have the desired color. Remove from heat.
- Add the Rice Krispies cereal and Lucky Charms marshmallows. Stir until coated.
- Using a buttered spoon, press the mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Cool then cut into squares.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Lucky Charms Cereal $3 & Up
Rice Krispies Cereal $3 & Up
Green Food Coloring $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.