Camping Supplies: Don't Forget to Pack These 7 Things on Your Family Camping Trip by Catherine Merritt
We just came back from camping with our two boys and I cannot stop thinking of what I would bring next time to make it even better. Here are the top things we loved or will bring on our next adventure:
- Cheap flashlights for the kids. They loved them and they were actually useful.
- Easy-to-pack games like yard darts. They don't take up a ton of space and kept the kids and grownups entertained.
- Bluetooth battery-powered speaker. Not the most rustic, but music is a great way to enjoy the time.
- S'mores. I know, it's obvious, but we almost forgot them, so make sure they're on your list. Always! Graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate bars!
- Let your kiddos pick out their own reusable water bottles and decorate at home. It helps them keep track of it and focused on hydration.
- Inflatable toys for swimming.
- Wine. Yes, wine.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Lawn Darts $10 & Up
Flashlights $2 & Up
Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker $20 & Up
Reusable Water Bottles $7 & Up
Inflatable Toys $5 & Up
Graham Crackers $3 & Up
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Hershey's Chocolate Bars $5 & Up
Camping Supplies $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.