Dramatic Eye Makeup Trends: How to Make Your Eyes Pop Using Color & Dimension by Cassie All
Have you ever heard the expression, “the eyes have it?” Or “eyes are the window to the soul?” YES! Eyes are (literally) the focal point of your face; they speak even when you don’t say a word. That means you should play them up and make them pop!
I had some fun creating this dramatic eye makeup look using color in unexpected places (my brows) and extra dimension (my lashes).
What you’ll need:
- NYX Brow Pomade
- NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner in Pink
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
- Tarte PRO False Lashes in Glamazon
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Here’s how to do it:
- Start with your usual makeup routine (such as applying sunscreen, moisturizer, concealer, etc.).
- Set your brows using NYX Brow Pomade.
- Using the NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner (your choice of color; I chose a pink), draw on the shape you want your brows to be.
- Color in the shape you drew using the eyeliner.
- To make it sharper, clean up the area around the new brow using Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water with a Q-tip®. Then apply concealer around the shape you drew.
- Have some fun applying Tarte’s PRO vegan, cruelty-free, latex-free false lashes. They’re available in nine versions; I chose Glamazon for 3-D extreme volume. They’re reusable, making them a good value.
Here's how to complete the look with my favorite lip picks. Prepare to dazzle!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
NYX Brow Pomade $4 & Up
NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner $6 & Up
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer $23 & Up
Tarte PRO False Lashes $10 & Up
Q-tips® $3 & Up
Face Sunscreen $6 & Up
Face Moisturizers $4 & Up
Concealer $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.