Trendy Beauty Looks: How to Create My “Orange Sherbet” Makeup & Warm Up Your Face by Cassie All
Beauty is an art, and that means mixing colors, shades and tones. You may be wondering the difference between warm, neutral and cool makeup tones. When it comes to cool, think greens and blues. Neutrals include grays and browns. Warm tones lean toward shades of red, pink and orange.
After a trip to Ulta Beauty, my identical twin sister, Jules, and I got creative with our new palettes and brushes, experimenting with colors and designs. The sunset inspired me to create this warm makeup look, which I’m calling “Orange Sherbet,” because it reminds me of that delicious flavor. I was feeling the warmth of orange with a pop of pink.
What I used for my look:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Matte Powder
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Pinky Rose Bright Lights Eye Shadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette
- Morphe’s James Charles Eye Shadow Palette (for faux freckles and eyebrows)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette
- Lime Crime Wet Cherry Lip Gloss
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Morphe Makeup Brushes – Jaclyn Hill The Master Collection (for eyes and face)
What we added for Jules’ look:
It’s all about creative self-expression. Remember to have fun with your face!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links. .
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.