Beauty Trends: How to Make a Beautiful Temporary Tattoo With Liquid Eyeliner Makeup by Cassie All
Body art is becoming more and more popular as part of self-expression. If you’ve ever considered getting a tattoo but just aren’t ready to make that big of a commitment, try making your own temporary tattoo with makeup. It’s easy, economical and, best of all, if you don’t like it or you get sick of it, it comes right off!
Temporary makeup tattoos are not only a great way to add creativity or glamour to your look, but they also enable you to play with different designs until you find the one that’s right for you. Be playful and embellish your face (or other body parts) with things like hearts, stars or any other designs you like.
What you’ll need:
- foundation or BB cream
- translucent loose face powder (or your preferred shade)
- dark brown or black liquid eyeliner
- lip pencils in whatever colors you like (e.g. red to fill in a heart)
- stencils in the shapes you like (optional)
- makeup setting spray
Here’s how to do it:
- Start with your usual makeup routine (such as applying sunscreen, moisturizer, concealer, etc.).
- Apply a layer of foundation or BB cream.
- Depending on how dark you want your tattoo, select dark brown or black liquid eyeliner (I chose black).
- Choose the spot on your face where you want the tattoo (I chose my cheekbone below my right eye).
- If you are a good artist, you can draw freehand the shape you would like (I chose a heart).
- Using the liquid eyeliner, draw the shape you would like. If using a stencil, apply the stencil to your face with one hand while filling in the stencil with the eyeliner using your other hand.
- If you would like to fill in the shape with another color, choose a lip pencil and fill in the shape with the color of your choice (such as red for a heart).
- Once you’re happy with the design, apply a coating of loose translucent powder (or your preferred shade).
- Apply makeup setting spray to finish your face.
- Wait for people to ask you when and where you got that great tattoo!
Creativity is key. Because this is temporary, feel free to experiment and go outside of your comfort zone. It is easily removed with makeup remover!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Foundation $6 & Up
BB Cream $5 & Up
Loose Face Powder $5 & Up
Liquid Eyeliner $5 & Up
Lip Pencils $4 & Up
Stencils $6 & Up
Makeup Setting Spray $7 & Up
Sunscreen for the Face $7 & Up
Facial Moisturizer $5 & Up
Concealer $4 & Up
Makeup Remover $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.