Spring Fashion: To Trend or Not to Trend ... That Is the Question! by Sujata Gazder
With spring around the corner, many of us are looking at a wardrobe overhaul. So how do we look like Amal Clooney on a fraction of her budget? Here are a few tips that are sure to give you a closet that will make you happy:
- Don’t follow trends – they don’t last.
- Find your own fashion identity – be yourself, be comfortable.
- Buy a few investment pieces – high-end fashion lasts longer, and the designs are classic and will not appear dated very quickly.
- Having a closet filled with clothes that you really like and that suit you will give you many more ensembles and a lot more variety.
- Your closet of garments based on your personal fashion identity will result in you standing out from the crowd … in a great way.
- Let your fashion identity and choices evolve with your age.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: