Keep Cold-Weather Clothes Chic: 5 Hacks to Revamp Your Winter Wardrobe! by Cheryl Leahy
5 years ago
Add to collection
Winter clothes can start to look shabby – all the snow and salt definitely takes a toll! Here are a few tips to help keep those winter clothes in tip-top shape!
- For sweaters that pill, an easy way to zap those unsightly fuzz balls is to use a razor and lightly "shave" your sweater.
- Cashmere sweater need a refresh? Use a special sweater shampoo and DIY for less at home!
- Natural rubber boots often start to look cloudy, so use a bit of Armor All (the stuff you use on your car!) to keep them shiny.
- Want to extend the life of tights? Run them under water and freeze for 24 hours, then thaw.
- Swap plain laces in boots for fun derby laces.
Stay stylish this winter!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sweater Shampoo $6 & Up
Sweater Brushes $7 & Up
Armor All $7
Derby Shoe Laces $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.