The Art of Shaving: 7 Tips to Help You Get Your Skin Smooth - Safely! by Mei Marcie
Shaving may be a daily task, but it can be more challenging than it seems. Here are five tips from a dermatologist to help you shave safely!
- Wet your skin and hair before shaving. This makes hair softer and easier to shave.
- Apply shaving cream to soften the skin and hair. It also acts as a lubricant and barrier to protect the skin.
- Shave in the direction of hair growth.
- Change razor blades regularly to minimize skin irritation.
- Use a shaver with sharp blades. This helps prevent nicks and skin irritation.
- Work toward shaving once instead of multiple times.
- Never dry shave!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: