New Mom & Losing Your Hair? 8 Tips to Minimize Postpartum Hair Loss! by Dr. Kimi Suh
2 months ago
If you are experiencing some hair loss after pregnancy (and almost 50 percent of women do!), here are eight things you can do to minimize it!
- Avoid pulling out your hair with fine-tooth combs and ponytails.
- Eat lots of fruits and veggies.
- Try hair-care products that contain biotin or silica.
- Avoid washing your hair if you can.
- Do not use hair dryers or irons.
- Continue to take your prenatal vitamin.
- Avoid harsh chemicals from dyes or perms.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: