New Mom & Losing Your Hair? 8 Tips to Minimize Postpartum Hair Loss! by Dr. Kimi Suh
If you are experiencing some hair loss after pregnancy (and almost 50 percent of women do!), here are eight things you can do to minimize it!
- Avoid pulling out your hair with fine-tooth combs and ponytails.
- Eat lots of fruits and veggies.
- Try hair-care products that contain biotin or silica.
- Avoid washing your hair if you can.
- Do not use hair dryers or irons.
- Continue to take your prenatal vitamin.
- Avoid harsh chemicals from dyes or perms.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.