Chicago Toy & Game Fair Is In Town: Parents & Kids, Let's Go Play & Learn With New Toys at CHITAG! by Mike Prochaska
Chicago Toy & Game Fair (CHITAG) is North America’s biggest toy and game fair open to kids of all ages! CHITAG is coming to Navy Pier November 23-24. Come join the fun and bring the whole family! Preview, play with and test the hottest toys and games from around the world with your family, friends and other attendees.
Here is just some of what attendees can expect to see and do at the 2019 CHITAG toy fair:
- Help launch the World’s Largest Kid-Powered Rocket (Kite and Rocket Research).
- Check out the new Super Things line of collectible toys and receive free blind bag samples before the toys hit retail stores (Goliath).
- Get crafty and decorate a Fuzzikins to take home (PlayMonster).
- Test your putting skills at the Gator Golf Putting Station (Goliath).
- Take a spin on the My Buddy Wheels balance bikes and new Yvolution scooters (Yvolution).
- Young inventors ages 6 to 18 compete in the Young Inventor Challenge on Saturday, November 23.
- Join Sven’s Frozen Adventure for the Frozen II Scavenger Hunt (JAKKS Pacific).
- Experience the first public showcasing of the adorable new D-O being introduced in Star Wars IX: The Rise of Skywalker (Hasbro).
- Enjoy a performance of WTTW’s The Big Idea Tour’s Traveling Lab on Saturday, November 23.
- Watch contestants from coast to coast compete in the Yo-Yo Championship.
- Adults can stop by the Beer Garden for pints of cold suds and sit down to play some of the industry’s best games for grownups, including the newest from the makers of Exploding Kittens (Let’s Play Games).
- Watch Princess Etch bring your favorite characters to life on her Etch-a-Sketch.
- Enjoy Ben’s Giant Bubble Show and the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
- Snap a photo with your favorite Star Wars characters from the 501st Legion.
- Meet toy and game inventors from around the world.
- Take advantage of discounts on the hottest holiday toys.
- Special needs families can come early both days for the Sensory Power Hour.
Here's what you need to know to attend CHITAG:
- CHITAG Fair tickets are $14 for adults and $7 for children, available now at chitag.com/fair.
- Use our special promo code for 50% off tickets: CHITAG50.
- Fair hours are November 23, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and November 24, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- CHITAG is timed each year to occur the same weekend as the Magnificent Mile Lights Festival, making the perfect pre-holiday weekend getaway to Chicago.
Don't forget to buy your tickets early and come out and play! Get the latest details all CHITAG Week special events, speakers, exhibitors and more at Chitag.com.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fuzzikins $15 & Up
Gator Golf $22 & Up
Yvolution Scooters $52 & Up
Frozen ll Merchandise $7 & Up
Etch-a-Sketch $10 & Up
Weinermobile Merchandise $8 & Up
Playdate Sven $90
Star Wars D-0 Droids $10 & Up
Frozen ll Singing Elsa Dolls $20 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.