Valencia, Spain: 5 Experiences Not to Miss When You're in Fabulous Valencia! by Jennison Grigsby
6 years ago
Often when we travel, we have our nose so deep inside the guide book that we forget to actually "experience" our destination city. Here are five experiences you must take advantage of while visiting Valencia, Spain!
- Eat tapas in the Central Mercado at Bar Central. Belly-up at the bar and enjoy recipes by world-renowned chef, Ricard Camarena.
- Order paella to go or "para llevar." Pack a blanket, a bottle of wine and enjoy a paella picnic in the Turia Gardens.
- Head to Playa La Malvarrosa and choose one of the many seaside restaurants to enjoy some of the city's best seafood.
- Enjoy a cold horchata in beautiful Mercado Colón.
- Stay up until the wee hours of the morning dancing the night away at a disco in Barrio Ruzafa.
Photo: Turia Gardens