Newborn Tears & Tears & Tears: 5 Reasons Why Babies Cry (a Lot)! by Mei Marcie
5 years ago
It's hard to communicate without words, especially for a newborn. Here are five reasons why babies cry as often as they do!
- Hungry: It may be feeding time.
- Dirty Diaper: No one feels comfortable when their skin is in contact with wet pee or poo.
- Tired: When you're too tired, it may be hard to fall asleep, and it’s the same for babies. Hold him close or rock gently, or take a drive.
- Gassy: Help your newborn let out gas from feedings by burping him.
- Sick: Check Baby’s temperature, just in case!
Soon those tears will be replaced by a first smile, so hang in there!