Capture the Beach In a Jar With This Fun Summer Activity! by Katie Lewis
2 months ago
Capture the essence of summer by putting the beach in a jar! Savor your beach day all year round!
- mason jars
- beach finds like seashells, driftwood and seaglass
- washi tape
- chalkboard paint
Here's how to make it:
- Fill your jar half full of sand.
- Carefully place seashells, driftwood and seaglass in the jar, being careful not to disturb sand.
- Lightly shake the jar to settle the sand.
- Paint the tops of the jars with chalkboard paint. Write which beaches your shells came from.
- Glue the ribbon or tape around the rim for some added decoration.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: