Move Over Twister! How to Make Your Own Easy DIY Color Match Game With Kids by Katie Lewis
6 years ago
Add to collection
Love Twister but also love getting creative with your kids? Make this homemade color match game!
- cans of spray paint
- 5 sheets poster paper
Here's how to make it!
- Use a round object, such as a plate, to trace a circle in the center of your poster paper.
- Place your tracing object where you believe the next circle will go, and trace the arch that overhangs on the paper.
- Cut your shapes and gather your template and one can of spray paint for each color (red, blue, yellow and green).
- Repeat this process, changing colors as you enter each new row.
- Duplicate this process until you have a total of four in each color with six circles each.