Move Over Twister! How to Make Your Own Easy DIY Color Match Game With Kids by Katie Lewis
Love Twister but also love getting creative with your kids? Make this homemade color match game!
- cans of spray paint
- 5 sheets poster paper
Here's how to make it!
- Use a round object, such as a plate, to trace a circle in the center of your poster paper.
- Place your tracing object where you believe the next circle will go, and trace the arch that overhangs on the paper.
- Cut your shapes and gather your template and one can of spray paint for each color (red, blue, yellow and green).
- Repeat this process, changing colors as you enter each new row.
- Duplicate this process until you have a total of four in each color with six circles each.