DIY Easter Decorations: How to Make Your Own Easter Egg Garland! by Annie Dillon
Making Easter egg garland can be a fun and inexpensive activity for the family. Grab the materials, your kids and make a day out of it. It could be your next family tradition!
You will need:
- water balloons
- colorful yarn
Here's how to make it:
- Begin by mixing a 1:3 ratio of glue and water in a bowl. Stir well.
- Blow up several balloons and cover in Vaseline.
- Measure about 2.5 yards of yarn, and place in glue-water, making sure it is well covered.
- Squeeze excess liquid from the yarn and wrap it around balloon.
- Set on wax paper to dry, rotating it after a few hours. It will need 12 hours to dry.
- Pop and carefully remove the balloon.
String your eggs together for a charming decoration that keeps for years or just put into a cute basket! Happy Easter!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.