Want to Be a Better Mom to Your Kids? Here Are 5 of My Secrets! by Marci Fair
As busy moms, we can get stressed filling all of our time caring for others. When we make a little time for ourselves, we feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Try these ideas!
- Find a quiet place for five minutes of breathing.
- Write three things that made you happy today in a gratitude journal.
- Read a supportive book, such as my "TILT: 7 Solutions to Be a Guilt-Free Working Mom."
- Turn off the music in the car and drink your favorite coffee or tea.
- Exhale, relax, believe in yourself.
You're a better mother than you think you are!
A working mother of four children, Marci Fair shares her decades of insight in an enlightening way that weaves in quotes from her children along with more than one hundred practical, guilt-free parenting tips for the challenges working mothers face.