Want to Be a Better Mom to Your Kids? Here Are 5 of My Secrets! by Marci Fair
As busy moms, we can get stressed filling all of our time caring for others. When we make a little time for ourselves, we feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Try these ideas!
- Find a quiet place for five minutes of breathing.
- Write three things that made you happy today in a gratitude journal.
- Read a supportive book, such as my "TILT: 7 Solutions to Be a Guilt-Free Working Mom."
- Turn off the music in the car and drink your favorite coffee or tea.
- Exhale, relax, believe in yourself.
You're a better mother than you think you are!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.