Hiring a Nanny? 10 Mary Poppins-Approved Questions You Need to Ask Each Child-Care Candidate by Katie Lewis
Hiring a nanny? Here's are 10 questions you need to ask:
- What's your educational background?
- How long have you been a nanny?
- How many families have you worked for?
- Why do you like being a nanny?
- What do you think are the qualities needed to be a good nanny?
- What is your childcare philosophy and style?
- What is your philosophy on food and snacks?
- What is your flexibility with scheduling?
- When are you available to start?
- Are you comfortable holding and/or speaking to my child?
Good luck with your hunt for Mary Poppins!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Nanny Book $20
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.