Hiring a Nanny? 10 Mary Poppins-Approved Questions You Need to Ask Each Child Care Candidate! by Katie Lewis
Hiring a nanny? Here's are 10 questions you need to ask!
- What's your educational background?
- How long have you been a nanny?
- How many families have you worked for?
- Why do you like being a nanny?
- What do you think are the qualities needed to be a good nanny?
- What is your childcare philosophy and style?
- What is your philosophy on food and snacks?
- What is your flexibility with scheduling?
- When are you available to start?
- Are you comfortable holding and/or speaking to my child?
Good luck with your hunt for Mary Poppins! Here are more resources to help!
The Nanny Book $20
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.