Hiring a Nanny? 10 Mary Poppins-Approved Questions You Need to Ask Each Child Care Candidate! by Katie Lewis
a year ago
Hiring a nanny? Here's are 10 questions you need to ask!
- What's your educational background?
- How long have you been a nanny?
- How many families have you worked for?
- Why do you like being a nanny?
- What do you think are the qualities needed to be a good nanny?
- What is your childcare philosophy and style?
- What is your philosophy on food and snacks?
- What is your flexibility with scheduling?
- When are you available to start?
- Are you comfortable holding and/or speaking to my child?
Good luck with your hunt for Mary Poppins! Here are more resources to help!
The Nanny Book $20
Hiring a nanny – and getting along with her afterward – may be one of the most important things that parents do, yet many of us approach the whole business with fear and trembling, or at least a lot of questions. This book by Susan Carlton and Coco Myers can help!
A must-have book by child care expert Tosi Ufodike. Parents all over the world struggle with how to hire and retain good nannies to look after their children. In this book she offers simple, yet effective advice.