Take a Dance Break to the Comical Sense Playlist: 8 Songs for Kids to Sing & Dance Along With During COVID-19 Social Distancing by Trevor Romain
As the reality sinks in to encourage social and physical distancing due to coronavirus (COVID-19), it's important to remain active with a positive mindset. Based on my award-winning animation video series featured on PBS, Comical Sense, here are eight music videos including some with lyrics to keep the kids happier, healthier and become more confident to enjoy in the comfort of your home:
1. No Tengas Miedo Sing Along: For anyone who is facing fear.
2. Always There Sing Along: For anyone who has experienced loss or grief.
3. One of a Kind Sing Along: For anyone who feels that they don’t fit in.
4. Move Everybody Sing Along: For anyone who feels stifled and wants to get moving.
5. Not Afraid Anymore Sing Along: For anyone who wants to stand up for themselves.
6. Finish Line Sing Along: For anyone who is having a tough time focusing on a goal.
7. You Will Fly Sing Along: For anyone who has experienced the pain of divorce.
8. Homebound Sing Along: For anyone who adjusting to the experience of a new home.
This video is longer than 30 seconds, but we think it's worth it.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.