Gratitude Projects for Families: 5 Acts of Gratitude That Can Make a Difference by DoingGoodTogether
Share a bold, enthusiastic thank you with everyone who makes life better for your family. Here's how to get started:
- Invite each family member to brainstorm a list of people they are thankful for. Pay particular attention to those easily overlooked people in your lives (the helpful cashier, bus driver or waste disposal team, etc.).
- Make time each day to pull a name from your collection and choose a project from the list below.
- Pay it forward: Celebrate gratitude by giving to the local food pantry or shelter.
- Bake and share: Double your next dessert recipe and give extras to someone on your list. Include a handwritten, heartfelt thank-you note and deliver the treats in person.
- Make a call: Call someone up simply to say thank you for being a friend, a good grandparent or a kind presence.
- Write an old-fashioned letter: Write a thoughtful, handwritten note. Add a gift card if appropriate.
- Get crafty: Make a seasonal craft project to share with someone on your list.
Get more tips to practice gratitude via DoingGoodTogether.org.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Thankful Turkeys $8 & Up
Mason Jars $6 & Up
Decorative Bowls $7 & Up
Thankfulness Cards $2 & Up
Thankfulness Journals $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.