DIY Craft Recipes: Homemade Kool-Aid Play Dough Smells So Good & Is So Easy to Make! by Mike Prochaska
I love this recipe for play dough because the Kool-Aid makes the play dough smell so good. There are a million different ways to make play dough, but this way it smells so yummy!
- 5 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons Alum
- 6 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 packages unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 4 cups boiling water
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, salt and Alum.
- Mix the Kool-Aid and oil in the boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Knead until the play dough is the right consistency for play. Add more flour, if needed.
Note: Make sure kids do not put the play dough in their mouths. Try this recipe for edible play dough.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.