5 Bachelorette Party Ideas You Probably Haven't Thought Of! by 30Seconds Mom
When you've been a bridesmaid so many times (hello, "27 Dresses") it can be tough to come up with new bachelorette party ideas that aren't so predictable. Lucky for you, we have found a way to set your next bachelorette party apart from any other with our list of unique ways to celebrate your bestie becoming a Mrs.!
- Boat With Your Besties: Rent a boat for the day with "pier-to-pier" boat sharing marketplace, BoatSetter (you can even get one with a Captain, so you can booze and cruise without any worries).
- Get Your Festival On! What could be better than great friends and great music with celeb spotting opportunnities everywhere? Festivals like Lollapalooza or Outside Lands are bucket-list items.
- Tough It Out: Nothing tests a friendship like doing a Tough Mudder together! Pick a badass location like Lake Tahoe and let the games begin (plus you can stay in gorgeous homes together and relax the rest of the weekend, after all, you've earned it)!
- Relax Beachside: Girls' spa days are overplayed. Why not try out nature's version by spending your days on the beach or at a private villa at a gorgeous setting like the Cape San Blas in Florida? (Bring the bestie's pups along, too!)
- Moonshine and Merlot: Go moonshine and wine tasting while visiting the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains where you can your girls can drink all day and play all night in a stunning private cabin.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.