A Break From Business: How to Set Limits As an Entrepreneur When on Vacation by Kim Kusiciel
The beauty of being an entrepreneur is that you are in control of your business. However, with flexible scheduling and the option to work from anywhere, you have to be careful and set limits when you are on vacation. Here are some ideas to help you feel comfortable taking the time off but still in control of your business.
- Plan ahead! Don’t schedule anything big right after your return. You don’t want to be consumed by last-minute details and planning while you’re away.
- Delegate business tasks to others on your team or a trusted friend if you are a solopreneur. You can have a point person in charge who only contacts you in a true emergency.
- Use a scheduling app like Buffer to post to your social media accounts while you are away. It takes a bit of time upfront, but well worth the effort.
- Tell business partners or clients that you’ll be gone. Let them know when they can expect you back.
- Write an "out of office" auto-email response. You can officially respond when you get back in the office.
Now, truly disconnect and re-energize while you are away. Your ideas, business and self will thrive upon your return!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Books for Entrepreneurs $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.