How to Make DIY Liquid Starch for Your Kid's Craft Projects! by Kimberly Johnson
Liquid starch is used in a variety of craft projects, such as slime (get my recipe here), marbling paint, paper mache and bubbles. It's so easy to make!
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 cups cold water, divided
- 2-3 drops fragrant essential oil or lemon juice (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Bring 3 3/4 cups water to a rolling boil.
- While waiting for water to boil, mix cornstarch into 1/4 cup water. Stir constantly until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
- Once water boils, slowly stir in cornstarch mixture.
- If using essential oil or lemon juice, add to mixture and continue to stir for one minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.