Cloth Diapers: 6 Things I've Learned That New Moms Need to Know! by Jamie Martin
7 months ago
Using cloth diapers can be easy! Here are a few things I've learned:
- Dump the poop into the toilet before putting into the diaper pail to reduce smells.
- Use the Diaper Champ pail because cloth won’t fit into the Diaper Genie.
- When they get older, buy “diaper doublers” to insert inside the cloth diaper. (Put it inside so it will be one less thing to get poopy.) It looks like a big maxi pad and provides extra absorption for the bigger pees they do when they eat and drink more. This can work for overnight as well.
- Purchase a set of onesie extenders – they are a must for cloth diaper usage. These make the onesie shirts longer to fit over the big diaper.
- Travel with a wet bag to drop diapers into.
- Use disposables, as needed, for convenience!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: