Holiday Hack: How to Wrap Gifts for Toddlers for Easy Unwrapping! by Kim Kusiciel
Kids love to open presents. I have found over the years that different family members wrap gifts differently for my kids. Here's my best tip to wrap gifts for kids under 5.
- Wrap the box and leave a finger between the layers before taping.
- Leaving it loose, tape in the center of the wrapping space with only one piece of tape.
- Wrap the sides of the package as usual, but leave it loose before taping (about the width of a finger).
- Tape the side wrapping down in the center at the top only.
- Flip your box over and smooth the paper out. Decorate with a stick-on bow and gift tag.
Then, sit back and enjoy your toddler opening presents independently! They will be so thrilled!!