Pool Noodle Crafts: Colorful Pool Noodle Sailboats Are a Fun & Economical Craft for Kids by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
Playtime just got more fun with this easy and economical pool noodle sailboat craft. Let your kids design and decorate their own and have a contest! Set sail at the beach, pool or even the bathtub.
- pool noodle
- barbecue skewers
- colorful craft foam
- waterproof decorative tape
- waterproof markers
- Styrofoam balls
Here's how to make it:
- Parents only: Using a knife, cut a 12-inch section of a pool noodle. Cut section in half lengthwise to create a hull of a sailboat. You can cut the front into a triangle shape if you like.
- Cut various shapes from colorful craft foam – triangles, squares, circles – to create sails. Thread sails onto a barbecue skewer you use as a mast.
- Place mast into pool noodle, pointed side down. You can cover the top of the skewer with a Styrofoam ball (kids over age 3).
- Let kids decorate using waterproof tape or markers.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pool Noodles $5 & Up
Barbecue Skewers $4 & Up
Craft Foam $5 & Up
Scissors $1 & Up
Waterproof Decorative Tape $4 & Up
Waterproof Markers $4 & Up
Styrofoam Balls $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.