Want to Watch Your Child Blossom? You Already Know How, Mom! by Gail Harris
Read the books and check the sites, then look inward for the answers. Your intuition will tell you what to do. For example, if after going to bed your child cries out, “Mommy, I want a glass of water,” your intuition will tell you whether she is really thirsty or needs comforting. Your intuition guides you daily about your child, yourself, your life. Here are some tips to help you recognize it!
- Intuition feels like an inner coach.
- Intuition mirrors your deepest desires.
- Intuition makes you feel calm and joyful.
- Intuition lovingly guides you to shift course.
- Intuition never wants you to doubt yourself.
A self-aware mom makes for a thriving child!