Father's Day Gifts From Kids: Give a Big (or Tiny) Hand for This Fun Idea! by Jennison Grigsby
Make an imprint on his heart by creating a memorable keepsake for Dad. Handprint art is a creative, meaningful, inexpensive and a priceless gift for the man in your little one's life. Here are five ideas!
- Print a poem or quote for Dad and add your child's handprints to the background.
- Write "I LOVE DAD," using your little one's handprint as the "O" and two footprints as the "V" in the word "LOVE."
- Write "I (heart) Daddy" and use child's footprints to create the shape of a heart.
- Include Dad in on the fun! Have Dad make a large handprint on a piece of paper. Once it’s dry, add your child's handprint on the inside of Dad's.
- Print a photo of your children and glue the photo to a piece of paper. Have each child add their individual handprints to the border.
Have fun and Happy Father's Day!