Made With Love: 2 Quick & Easy Valentine’s Day Gifts to Make With Kids! by Christine Jones
Grab the kids and make these two easy and adorable Valentine’s Day gifts together!
- Unwrap the bits and pieces of broken crayons in your house.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Fill a heart-shaped muffin cup or silicone baking cup with the pieces in similar color hues.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and cool for 30 minutes.
- Pop them out and either get creative or wrap them up for cute family gifts!
Candy Heart Frame
- Get a craft frame (available at art or crafts supply stores) and a bag of candy hearts.
- Use a glue gun to adhere the candy hearts to the frame.
- Add a special picture and you're done. It's a super cute gift for the grandparents!