Don’t Confuse Thoughts & Feelings With Intuition: 5 Things Moms Need to Know! by Gail Harris
As moms, we count on our intuition daily. Our son might say he wants a glass of water, when he really wants our attention. In addition to caring for our child, we must listen to OUR OWN needs, which we often ignore. Learn to distinguish your intuition from your thoughts and feelings.
- Our intuition motivates, coaches and inspires us, and never causes suffering to anyone.
- It tells us to trust and relax.
- It makes us feel calm, loving, excited, joyful and expansive.
- It tells us to fulfill our divine potential.
- Any inner message that tells us the opposite ISN’T our intuition.
That is what intuition does. Trust it, Mom.