5 Things Everyone Should Have in Their Gym Bag! by Felicia Stoler
What does a top dietitian keep in her gym bag? Here are five things you’ll find in mine!
- Water – Choose an environmentally friendly BPA-free reusable water bottle. You need 8 ounces for each 15 minutes you're active.
- Makeup remover pads – Don't workout in makeup! This can lead to clogged pores and a post-workout breakout if you're acne prone.
- Vitamin C – Beat those gym germs from the dirty equipment by supplementing 500 to 3,000mg a day.
- Sunscreen – So important to use if you're working out outside! Aim for SPF 30 and choose one without undesirable chemicals like benzone derivates (i.e. oxybenzone).
- Extra protein – Choose a clean, grass-fed whey or vegan protein powder free of added sugar, artificial flavors and colors. I enjoy the Bodylogix or Kaizen brand. I mix it with coconut or almond mix and a small scoop of my favorite fruit for a post-workout protein shake.
Now you're set to workout!
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.