Healthy Eats: 5 No-Brainer Ways to Curb the Munchies & Fill Full Longer! by Felicia Stoler
6 years ago
Add to collection
Got the munchies? Here are some tips to help you curb the munchies and stay healthy!
- Try adding ground flax seed into your food.
- Load up on side dishes, particularly those made with beans, lentils and multiple grains.
- Fill your plate with lots of colorful vegetables.
- Increase your intake of fermented foods like cabbage, sauerkraut and yogurt. We need the prebiotics to nourish our gut and normal our digestive system!
- Eat high-fiber, filling snacks. A quick way to bring fiber on-the-go is by adding a packet of Regular Girl to your purse. It's a gluten-free soluble guar prebiotic fiber combined with gut-friendly probiotics. It mixes invisibly into a glass of water or iced tea without changing the taste, aroma or texture.
Get more tips at FeliciaStoler.com!
Living Skinny in Fat Genes: The Healthy Way to Lose Weight and Feel Great $17
Felicia Stoler once struggled with her own “fat genes,” and now shows you how to take control of your own health.
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.