Healthy Eats: 5 No-Brainer Ways to Curb the Munchies & Fill Full Longer! by Felicia Stoler
7 months ago
Got the munchies? Here are some tips to help you curb the munchies and stay healthy!
- Try adding ground flax seed into your food.
- Load up on side dishes, particularly those made with beans, lentils and multiple grains.
- Fill your plate with lots of colorful vegetables.
- Increase your intake of fermented foods like cabbage, sauerkraut and yogurt. We need the prebiotics to nourish our gut and normal our digestive system!
- Eat high-fiber, filling snacks. A quick way to bring fiber on-the-go is by adding a packet of Regular Girl to your purse. It's a gluten-free soluble guar prebiotic fiber combined with gut-friendly probiotics. It mixes invisibly into a glass of water or iced tea without changing the taste, aroma or texture.
Get more tips at FeliciaStoler.com!
Felicia Stoler once struggled with her own “fat genes,” and now shows you how to take control of your own health.