10 Facts About 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans! by Donna John
7 years ago
Ready to improve your family’s diet? Here’s what you need to know about the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans!
- Healthy eating is one of the most powerful tools we have to reduce onset of disease.
- Limit added sugars - less than 10 percent of daily calories should come from added sugars.
- Limit sodium - people over 14 should have no more than 2,300 mg per day.
- Limit saturated and trans fats - less than 10 percent of calories should come from saturated fats.
- Remember physical activity!