Foodborne Illness: 6 Safe Food Practices to Help Reduce the Risk! by Donna John
Barbara Kowalcyk founded the Center for Foodborne Illness Research & Prevention (CFI) after losing her son to an E. coli O157:H7 infection. Here are six safe food practices that can reduce the risk of foodborne illness from CFI!
- Use safe water and food.
- Clean well to stop the spread of foodborne pathogens.
- Separate to avoid cross-contamination.
- Cook to proper temperature.
- Chill to slow bacteria growth.
- Report foodborne illness.
Get details on each of these practices here!