Foodborne Illness: 6 Safe Food Practices to Help Reduce the Risk! by Donna John
Barbara Kowalcyk founded the Center for Foodborne Illness Research & Prevention (CFI) after losing her son to an E. coli O157:H7 infection. Here are six safe food practices that can reduce the risk of foodborne illness from CFI!
- Use safe water and food.
- Clean well to stop the spread of foodborne pathogens.
- Separate to avoid cross-contamination.
- Cook to proper temperature.
- Chill to slow bacteria growth.
- Report foodborne illness.
Get details on each of these practices here!
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.