Moist Cinnamon Sock-It-to-Me Cake Recipe Will Knock Your Socks Off Cakes/Cupcakes Desserts
Not sure how this cinnamon cake recipe got its name, but it's been a family favorite for years. Loaded with cinnamon, pecans and coconut, this sock-it-to-me cake recipe is sure to please.
This easy cake recipe is made in a bundt pan. If you don't have one, now may be the time to buy one! You can make so many delicious cakes in it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 cake
- 1 box butter yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
Here's how you make it:
- For cinnamon-sugar filling, combine the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- For the cake, combine the cake mix, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition.
- Add vanilla, sour cream, coconut and pecans. Mix well.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture into the bottom of a well-greased bundt pan. Tilt the pan around to coat the entire pan. Pour in half the batter. Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon-sugar over the top. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour. Sprinkle additional pecans on top after unmolding, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!